[6bone] 6bone is PHASED OUT !! Thanks to all who have worked on the 6bone.

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Thu Jun 8 17:28:33 PDT 2006

And thank you Bob :)

It's been a great ten years, watching my daughter go from conception to
4th grade, if that puts any perspective on things. Hope you and your
wife are lovin' your new home in the hills Bob!

Kindest regards,

Bradley.