[6bone] unscribe

Gav old_mc_donald at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 04:46:58 PDT 2005

Well , I guess the list has been a bit quiet of late.

Why do you think this is, has the list fulfilled it's usefulness
now that there are no new allocations to be given out?

It was (is) a very useful list in terms of help required for
the setting up of new allocations, now that this is no longer
the case, is there another reason why the 6bone list still
exists?

Can this list be transformed into another list more useful?

Gav...