[6bone] Returning 3ffe:401d::/32 pTLA

James haesu at towardex.com
Sat Jul 2 13:18:37 PDT 2005

Hello,

The OCCAID Project (6bone site id is TOWARDEX) is now returning its 6bone pTLA
prefix, 3ffe:401d::/32, as we have completed transition of the network to ARIN
PI address space (2001:4830::/32).

We'd like to give our special thanks to Bob Fink and rest of the team for the
privilege of participating and educating ourselves through the evolution of
IPv6 technologies.

I have removed the registry objects for the pTLA and the site, and the BGP
announcement has been shut down.

PS:  Is anyone still processing the return requests BTW?  I noticed the last
few returns haven't been attended to...

Thanks,
James

--