[6bone] Return of 3FFE:4005::/32

Mar Loreto Apuhin mla at skyinet.net
Sun Apr 24 19:11:15 PDT 2005

Hello Bob,

What would be the procedure if we will assume the ownership of that IPV6
address? We also want to test IPv6 here in the Philippines. We are operating
as TIER 1 ISP in the Philippines. :-)

Mar Loreto Apuhin, ECE, CCNA
IP Operations - Network Division
Bayan Telecommunications Inc.
tel: +63 2 449 8106 [timezone: UTC+08:00]