[6bone] My Ipv6 website update

Gav old_mc_donald at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 08:06:59 PDT 2004

Ok Thanks,

I was not sure which route I was going to take, maybe a separate site for v6
enabled users.
I have corrected this now and the same site should appear, I will add v6
only content using
a perl script and SSI instead, saves me writing two sites.

Thanks for checking.

Maybe I could be added to the v6 enabled sites/servers list,

http://6bone.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/ipv6/stats/stats.php3

Not sure who runs it or if it is a definitive list. ?

Gav...