[6bone] {Filename?} Re: Thanks :)

Dan dan at reeder.name
Thu May 27 05:52:28 PDT 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "You_will_answer_to_me.hta"
has an unusual filename and could possibly be infected with a virus.
As a precaution, the attachment has been quarantined.

Virus scanner report for Thu May 27 04:52:41 2004:
   MailScanner: HTML archives are very dangerous in email (You_will_answer_to_me.hta)

Quarantine location on `hostname`: /var/spool/quarantine/20040527/i4RBqWH23171

If you were expecting the attachment and would like to receive it,
please forward this e-mail to action at isi.edu for assistance.  If this
is urgent, please call Action at x88289 after forwarding the message.

Thank you,

IPC Computing Services