[6bone] Request: two 6bone pTLAs

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Fri May 14 16:24:09 PDT 2004

Hi Jeroen,

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Jeroen Massar wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 12:43, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
> > On 12-mei-04, at 21:15, Jørgen Hovland wrote:

[ you snipped attribution line for me, but quoted me btw ;) ]

> An organisation can announce/route the prefix used by these DNS or other
> discovery servers them selves and that issue is solved.

Sure, IFF DNS experts dont see a security problem with public
recursive service. (my inexpert understanding is there potentially
are).

If not, I would strongly disagree with any proposal which seeks to
introduce fundamentally insecure infrastructure for default usage for
the sake of convenience.

regards,
	warning: do not ever send email to spam at dishone.st
Fortune:
Parts that positively cannot be assembled in improper order will be.