[6bone] US based IPv6 Tunnel providers

Scott Nelson L at bnmnetworks.net
Thu May 6 12:23:18 PDT 2004

You are correct, as Covad uses Level3 as their backbone provider and L3
doesn't have any plans, at least immediately to do IPv6.

I should have been more specific and said "Leased line" ISP or business
class ISP.
I dunno, maybe only UUnet offers at this point since 6Bone test nets
are going away.

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3701.txt?number=3701

HE.net does seem to be flaky lately. Maybe since they are offering IPv6
as a service now, the free stuff is going by the wayside.

Scotty

>>> 6bone at mailman.isi.edu