[6bone] 3.f.f.e.ip6.int. delagations removed?

Petr Baudis pasky at xs26.net
Thu May 6 07:32:53 PDT 2004

Dear diary, on Thu, May 06, 2004 at 03:30:51PM CEST, I got a letter,
where Jeroen Massar <jeroen at unfix.org> told me, that...
> On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 10:45, Christian Schild wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > it looks like that since a few days ago the delegation for
> > 4.0.e.f.f.3.ip6.int. to our name server is gone. Is there a reason why?
> > I'd like to help repairing that as quick as possible.
> >
> > Checking the e.f.f.3.ip6.int. zone it is pretty empty compared to the
> > number of valid 6bone prefixes? Was there some cleanup lately?
>
> Cool, finally some movement! ;)
[ip6.arpa hopes]

Is there? Well, I for one still see no e.f.f.3.ip6.arpa. delegation :-(.
And our (3ffe:80e0::/28) delegation disappeared from ip6.int. as well,
but it looks it reappeared right now. I asked Bob Fink about what's up
yesterday but got no reply yet (perhaps because I should've probably got
in touch with Bill Manning instead).

BTW, we (XS26) are not "production v6" people but we were asking about
e.f.f.3.ip6.arpa. for ages, especially on RIPE mailing lists etc. We've
only pretty much given up after things didn't move a single bit for
about 1.5 years...

Kind regards,

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis