[6bone] US based IPv6 Tunnel providers

Douglas Wade Needham cinnion at ka8zrt.com
Wed May 5 18:58:20 PDT 2004

If you have Covad, don't bother asking. 8(  They are not even talking
about v6 in their long term plans from what I have gotten from their
upper level techs.

- Doug

Quoting Scott Nelson (L at bnmnetworks.net):
> Your local ISP that you have a leased line with may be able to help
> but, other than that, I don't see a lot of them either.
> Mine ( UUnet ) as part of the service I have with them, give me a
> dedicated tunnel.
>
> This one is pretty good ( but in Canada ):
> http://www.freenet6.net/
>
> Hope this helps.  :-)
>
> Scotty
>

> On Tuesday, Apr 20, 2004, at 16:52 US/Eastern, Colin Faber wrote:
>
> >Hi folks,
> >
> >I'm wondering if any of you know of or operate any US based tunnels.
> >Currently I'm using HE.NET's service however recently I've been having
> >MAJOR problems and am now looking for an alternative. This is because
> >HE.NET's service has become unreliable for IPv6 technology > development.
> >
> >If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations I would love to hear
> >from you.
> >

> >Thanks.
> >
> >--
> >Colin Faber
> >FPSN.Net Development staff
> >email: cfaber at fpsn.net

Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://cinnion.ka8zrt.com
Disclaimer: My opinions are my own.  Since I don't want them, why
            should my employer, or anybody else for that matter!