[6bone] e.f.f.3.ip6.[int|arpa] update

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Tue Jun 29 20:11:01 PDT 2004

Hi Geoff,

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 12:07:58PM +1000, Geoff Huston wrote:
> Thanks for your note.

Thank you for responding.

> A reminder was sent to the IANA on this, and a related request, on the 17th
> June and IANA did indicate in response that they would attend to this
> promptly.

Is that response available publically? Were they able to commit to a
certain implementation date? I realise that this requires the coordination of
a number of people who are volunteering their time but a timeframe for
implementation would be appreciated.

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` All actions take place in time by the interweaving of the
 forces of Nature; but the man lost in selfish delusion thinks