[6bone] Ipv6 Enabled - ThankYou

Gav old_mc_donald at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 06:52:08 PDT 2004

Gert and Jeroen.

Both correct, IPv6 was NOT enabled in the Binary of Apache2 on the Apache
website.
The Apache2 docs IMHO are therefore ambiguous as it does not state this, and
reading
it I was sure it was compiled into it.

Anyway, it is almost done, from inside my network I can not get a v6 address
to show on
REMOTE_HOST. I will work on this.

As a side effect, and I mention this in case anyone doesn't know :

My Apache 2.0.49 was compiled with SSL support and I had a certificate set
up
and thought by installing Apache 2.0.50 with IPv6 support , that my SSL
would
dissapear, but it is STILL there. Saved me a lot of time there!

I just copied the 2.0.50 files over the top of the 2.0.49 version, put 3
extra dlls into /system32
and restarted the Server. Great Stuff.

Thanks everyone for your help, and to Kato for the v6 binary.

---
Checked for Viruses (Viri) , Gav...