[6bone] e.f.f.3.ip6.[int|arpa] update

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Thu Jul 15 00:37:20 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 20:15, Colin Faber wrote:
> Seems like things have started to stagnate again.
>
>  Has anyone heard any word back from anyone at IANA about when they
> think they'll have the servers ready?
>

> *prod* *push* *jab* etc.
>
> E.E.F.3.IP6.ARPA

With any luck it will be there when XP SP2 finally comes out (now
planned for August 2004), which basically is one of the few OS's which
is not capable of ip6.arpa resolving, the rest can also be upgraded. Of
course one can install the RC which also works fine(tm).

And otherwise..... it will be 6/6/2006 ;)

When XP Sp2 is final I am dumping all ip6.int related domain's I have
control over, too bad for people who are still using those spaces and
when ip6.arpa isn't there yet, almost 2 years too late.

Greets,
 Jeroen