[6bone] Fwd: BCP 80, RFC 3681 on Delegation of E.F.F.3.IP6.ARPA

Jørgen Hovland jorgen at hovland.cx
Wed Jan 21 18:49:21 PST 2004

Hi
I don't think we need to force anybody to migrate to .arpa. Just wait and
Jesus will come.
I recieved this answer from Microsoft. Service Pack 2 will do the trick with XP.
All newer microsoft operating systems already use ip6.arpa (Unsure about
CE though).

I have no idea about Linux and I'm not very into guessing here. I'm
already pretty unhappy with their choices of charset filtering, but thats
another issue.

Joergen Hovland