[6bone] IPv6 application porting feedback solicited

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Fri Jan 16 02:04:30 PST 2004

Hello everybody,

(Please send the replies to only me and Myung-Ki, please.)

We, at v6ops WG in the IETF, are in the process of documenting the
ways to transition applications to IPv6.  The biggest action item of
this process is developing some guidelines for porting applications to
support IPv6.

The document describing these procedures is soon being finished.
We're soliciting input from the people who've had experience with
these issues, with regard to the document:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-application-transition-00.txt

If possible, please send feedback within a week.  Thanks.