[6bone] e.f.f.3.ip6.arpa status ? (16 April 2004 - try #3)

Andre Grueneberg andre at grueneberg.de
Tue Apr 20 07:46:38 PDT 2004

Gert Doering wrote:
> Other ISPs in Germany that have some sort of IPv6 offer include at least
> the following (going through my IPv6 peerings)

AFAIK there's another provider offering native IPv6 to consumers. It's
Logivision AS12732 with a non-commercial reseller called IN-Berlin. So
Germany has at least some end-user ADSL (and dial-in) providers offering
native IPv6, although the bigger players Gert mentioned don't go that
way. :/

Andre
--
Today's the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.