[6bone] e.f.f.3.ip6.arpa status ? (16 April 2004 - try #3)

James haesu at towardex.com
Mon Apr 19 12:23:11 PDT 2004

I second both of you. I also would like to know the status of this
.arpa project? And anything the community can do to help as well.

-J

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 12:49:23PM +0200, Pim van Pelt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> | [reposting previous question, posted on 8 March 2004 and 23 March 2004]
> Could a delegate for this arpa treebranch please stand up  ?
> I cannot agree to this being ignored for so long. What is the status
> anyway ?
>
> RIPE NCC had it up and running at some point, it was then decided that
> the ip6.int people should run the tree. So start running it already!
>
> groet,
> Pim
>
> --

James Jun                                            TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
Technical Lead                        Network Design, Consulting, IT Outsourcing
james at towardex.com                  Boston-based Colocation & Bandwidth Services
cell: 1(978)-394-2867           web: http://www.towardex.com , noc: www.twdx.net