[6bone] 3ffe:1300::/24 sourced by both 762 and 10318, _working_ contacts wanted!

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 20:09:06 -0400

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Regarding your contact troubles. It could be, that they are aware of
the problem, and they just don't care. I have seen that happen, with
regards to a collection of issues with spam coming from the Far East,
in a variety of languages. The ISPs involved, just don't care. You can
write to them to complain, but it just keeps coming. Fortunately I've
got aggressive spam filters.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi