[6bone] non-global address space for IXs (was: 2001:478:: as /48)

Alexander Koch koch@tiscali.net
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:58:08 +0200

On Sun, 7 September 2003 15:53:54 +0200, Jeroen Massar wrote:
> > OpenTransit does it (and therefore the local replica of
> > F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET in HonkKong is announced world-wide).
> > You want to sever links with OpenTransit?
>
> OpenTransit should be flogged in that case :)

Opentransit has had no community setup yet, so Fabien did
not have any other chance than sending full table or nothing.
I do not if that has changed by now.

> glbx and Tiscali drop some no-export's too, they should obey it.

In fact we overwrite every prefix with a set of well-
defined community settings according to the countries where
it enters our network. Let me know the prefixes in question
and I'm happy to work things out!

Regards,
Alexander