[6bone] Eastcoast tunnelbrokers..

Haesu haesu@towardex.com
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 01:34:12 -0400

We are not an ARIN member unfortunately... We get our v4 space from our upstreams.

But, soon we will need to request a direct allocation from ARIN, and when that
happens, acquiring ipv6 space loan is also high priority.

Sorry for pissy mood in my previous reply btw. Some people have replied to me off-list with offers to get bgp feed, and I surely do appreciate them. If there are anyone else who also would like to offer it too, I'll still take it :)

As for Viagenie... We wrote them email a while back requesting that, but it
went unanswered. But, perhaps they were very busy at the time. I'll try again :)

Thanks ,
-hc

--
Sincerely,