[6bone] IPv6 SEAL COMPLIANCE - Adding value at your efforts

Tim Chown tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu, 1 May 2003 09:27:13 +0100

Hi Robson,

The major testing organisations (ETSI, UNH, TAHI) have already agreed a
programme for this purpose, which I believe will be described in more detail
at the IPv6 Summit in Madrid on 12-14 May.   The programme is "IPv6 Ready".

I am sure they would welcome your input.

Tim