[6bone] ipv6 traffic analyzer for windows

Anil Bhaskarwar anil.bhaskar@wipro.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:03:58 +0530

Try ethereal at www.ethereal.com with winpcap2.3 onwards. Now WinPCap3.0
is also available at
http://winpcap.polito.it/install/bin/WinPcap_3_0_a.exe
Step to install Ethereal:
Install first WinPCap and then install Ethereal. Enjoy.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Anil B.
Manager-Talent Transformation
Mezzanine Floor, Floating Learning Centre,
Wipro Tech.
Electronics City-2
Board No: +91-80-8520408-Ext: 5438
Direct No: +91-80-8528778