[6bone] report of 6bone planning BOF

Jeroen Massar jeroen@unfix.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 23:18:37 +0100

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

> You will discover soon that this will change in the next few
> months ...

And I guess you are talking about the cost waiver
that is being proposed ;) But it is still to see
if that will also make the ISP's actually use it...
Fortunatly there are a couple of very good
transition methods which can help out in the
cases where native IPv6 is still not an option.

Greets,
 Jeroen