[6bone] came across this article any opinions??

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:56:21 -0800 (PST)

% > FWIW, Kirk Lougheed tells me that IPv6 work started in the first week of
% > May 1996 with the first EFT in December '96.

	Thats the earliest EFT image I have. :)

% Does anyone have a count of 6bone tunnel end points (at the
% least) over time?  Any way to track the growth and use of
% IPv6 on backbones or particular NAPs and joining points?

	All of my tunnels have init-dates.
	It may be worthwhile noting that most US exchanges
	(well all exchanges with address space managed by
	ep.net that have current paperwork filed)  have
	active IPv6 delegations available - many are using
	those delegations for their clients.

% 6bone mailing list
% 6bone@mailman.isi.edu