[6bone] Security over IPv6 networks

Daniel Wiberg danne@wiberg.nu
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:38:26 +0100

Taken from the Nokia supportsite, current version is 3.6FCS6.

Subject: Can Voyager be accessed via an IPv6 Network?
Product Line: IPSO (Operating system)
Category: IPV6
Version:
Date Modified: 09/19/2001

System. Check Point itself does not support IPv6.

Solution: As of IPSO 3.4.1, the Voyager interface is not accessible over
IPv6. This is because the underlying HTTP server does not support IPv6.

Work is underway to resolve this issue. IPSO 3.6 and later will support
Voyager over IPv6 out of the box.

//danne

--
Daniel Wiberg