[6bone] came across this article any opinions??

Chuck Yerkes '6bone@mailman.isi.edu'" <6bone@mailman.isi.edu
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:56:37 -0500

Wow!  My opinion is that in 2000 (03/13/00), that this was
a reasonable view.  IPv6 and indeed the 6bone wasn't "there."

I had early IPv6 support in BSD, none in vendor supplied Unix.
Cisco was barely talking about it.

Quoting Darragh Kennedy (9725415@student.ul.ie):