[6bone] DNS servers

Siva Veerepalli sivav@qualcomm.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 12:28:08 -0800

DHCPv6 could be used to assign the name server IP address to the host.
Alternatively, there is currently a draft
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-dns-discovery-07.txt)
that specifies the use of well-known site-local addresses to be used as the
name server addresses by the resolvers.

Siva