6to4 relay routing was: [6bone] Getting ISPs to use IPv6

Anand Kumria wildfire@progsoc.uts.edu.au
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:05:55 +1100

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 10:53:57PM +0800, Trent Lloyd wrote:
> At 10:48 PM 4/03/2003 +0800, Ethern Lin wrote:
> >Dear Trent,
> >
> >You can try FreeBSD. It can provide what you need.
> >Try stf interface.
>
> Are you referring to connecting via 6to4, or running an 6to4 relay router
> so everyone else can relay through me?

You don't need any specific software to perform 6to4 relay routing.

If you have a machine setup for forwarding it'll do it. If you want to
also perform relay routing for 192.88.99.1 you can probably setup a
dummy interface -- or add that address to your existing ethernet card.

Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never