[6bone] pTLA request by RETINA - review closes 30 June 2003

Bob Fink bob@thefinks.com
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 19:14:00 -0700

6bone Folk,

RETINA has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 30 June
2003 (longer than usual... see below). Please send your comments to me or
the list.

   <www.ipv6.retina.ar>

I am doing a longer time period on this pTLA request as I will be leaving
on a 2 week vacation on the 12th of June and won't be in email contact
until 1 July. Also, I won't process any more pTLA requests (there aren't
many :-) until after I return from vacation (this one was in just before my
deadline).

Thanks,

Bob

===