[6bone] v6 and ADSL

tcpdumb tcpdumb@it-bytes.org
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 05:55:46 +0200

Hi there!

I'm currently working on a "dialup6to4"-script which automatically assigns a 6to4 IPv6-Address to the tunnel-interface "sit1" and sets up a tunnel (sit0) to a gateway tunnel and will - in its beta-version - automatically update the /etc/radvd.conf if ist exists. The alpha is already working well but is still considered alpha, due to it's ugly code. As soon as I have rewritten it, I will publicise it.
Regards,

	Lukas Th. Hey aka tcpdumb