[6bone] Headsup: Block messaging over IPv6 options

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:44:49 -0400

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I think I am lost. Would one of you, or any of you, please elaborate?
I looked at the website. It seems to be an almost professional outfit,
which seems to think they need a registration to allow the interested
party to view what they are intending to do regarding the concepts. I
don't follow their line of reasoning.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi