[6bone] email for 'advanced dns team'

Todd T. Fries todd@fries.net
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:00:58 -0500

Either read the older threads in this newsgroup at:

	http://mailman.isi.edu/pipermail/6bone/2003-July/thread.html

via the 'core ns registry' and 'moving fast' threads, or checkout the
more concise verbage I wrote at:

	http://deadly.org/article.php3?sid=20030702084202

In snort, it depends, they can, if they chose to.
--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net

Free Daemon Consulting, LLC                    Land: 405-748-4596
http://FreeDaemonConsulting.com              Mobile: 405-203-6124
"..in support of free software solutions."

Key fingerprint: 37E7 D3EB 74D0 8D66 A68D  B866 0326 204E 3F42 004A
            Key: http://todd.fries.net/pgp.txt

(last updated 2003/03/13 07:14:10)

Penned by Colin Faber on Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 03:19:17PM -0600, we have: