[6bone] Want help in Configuring OSPF3, DHCPv6 and Mobile IPv6 in Cisco Router.

Anil Bhaskarwar anil.bhaskar@wipro.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:44:02 +0530

------=_NextPartTM-000-b6364da4-0ba5-4fd1-8989-d8dbb9262476

Hi,
I want to configure DHCPv6, OSPF3 and Mobile IPv6 on a Cisco Router. I
have got the latest version i.e., 12.2(13T). This version is compiled on
3 Jan 2003.
Can anybody tell whether this version supports one or all the above
mentioned protocols, as in the release notes I found that the version
supports OSPF3 but not able to see the commands related to OSPF for IPv6
(OSPF3). Whether we have to enable OSPF3 routing as in the release notes
it is written that only RIPng is enabled by default but not OSPF3.=20
Looking forward for your valuable reply.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Anil B.
Wipro Tech.
Electronics City-2=20
India
Board No: +91-80-8520408-Ext: 5438
Direct No: +91-80-8528778

------=_NextPartTM-000-b6364da4-0ba5-4fd1-8989-d8dbb9262476

 Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is 'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.

------=_NextPartTM-000-b6364da4-0ba5-4fd1-8989-d8dbb9262476--