(KAME-snap 7395) Re: [6bone] ntp/kame

John Hay jhay@icomtek.csir.co.za
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 08:30:22 +0200 (SAT)

>      I have tested NTP on freeBSD for the IPv6 function. But it can not work
> properly under IPv6 protocol (but it works under IPv4) and I can not find
> the problem.

Please try the ntp-dev code in the bitkeeper repository and if you still
have problems report them to bugs@ntp.org so that we can fix them. See

http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/download.html

to get bitkeeper and the ntp-dev source.

I'm using it here in a lot of different configurations on FreeBSD and it
works just fine for me. (Stratum 1, 2 and 3, with and without crypto,
plain client-server, multicast, manycast, also various versions of
FreeBSD from about 4.4 up to -current.) One thing that I haven't tried,
is a box with only the IPv6 stack.

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@icomtek.csir.co.za / jhay@FreeBSD.org