[6bone] ntp/kame

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:07:36 -0800 (PST)

%
% Hi,
%
%  Has anyone checked out ntp ipv6 implementation?
% as far as i tested, none(ntp4.1rc1, ntp 4.1.72, 4.1.70,
% 4.1.0 (patched from viaganie patch) worked on kame/freebsd
% (snap 6'th jan).
%
% viaganie patched ipv6 results in not IPV6_ONLY error
% and others do not recognize ipv6 address notion.
%
% - basit
%
% 6bone mailing list

	Hiddy has been working on this for a bit and it seems to be
	working for us.

	I understand that he has submitted his work back to the
	ntp maintainers.  if its not there now, I can tar up what
	we have and send it out.

--bill