[6bone] Career Opportunity in IPv6

Bob Fink bob@thefinks.com
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 15:21:43 -0800

6bone Folk,

As for moderating this list, it really isn't. Bill Manning helps manage the
list given he is the host for it, and we collectively decide on what's
appropriate after the fact, with input from those on the list, of course.

Having said that, I believe we should not allow job postings.

However, I don't believe anyone wants to look at every posting before it's
released. Too much work for a little gain.

Bob

===

Who is monitoring this list again?

Thanks