[6bone] Career Opportunity in IPv6

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:44:17 -0500 (EST)

Who is monitoring this list again?

Thanks
Rob Rockell
SprintLink
(+1) 703-689-6322

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Tom Mahoney wrote:

->Hello,
->I am a recruiter here in Mountain View CA. I represent a company that is
->looking to fill a Architect position (details to follow) in the San Jose
->area.
->If you or anyone you know is interested, do not hesitate to contact me.
->Thanks and Happy New Year.
->Tom Mahoney
->Technology Network Inc
->650-960-4055 ph
->tommahoney@technetinc.com
->
-> Candidate is expected to have in-depth knowledge of IPv6 forwarding,
->addressing and tunneling. Candidate should also have strong background
->in IP stack and routing protocols for IPv6. The candidate will be
->responsible for defining and driving hardware/software architecture and
->design for IPv6 . Hands-on development experience in IPv6 is a must.
->Must have 4-5 year experience in IPv6, 8-10 years in networking, and a
->BS/MS.
->