[6bone] pTLA request LOXINFO-TH - review closes 21 January 2003

Alexander Koch koch@tiscali.net
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 07:48:36 +0100

On Tue, 7 January 2003 20:47:21 +0100, Nicolas DEFFAYET wrote:
> 6bone Folk,
[snip]
> NDSoftware (AS25358) don't peer with Loxinfo (AS4750).
>
> NDSoftware have a strict peering policy about IPv6 over IPv4 tunnels for
> have a full high quality network, IPv6 over IPv4 tunnel must have less
> than 50ms of latency
> (http://noc.ndsoftwarenet.com/docs/peering-policy.php).
>
> We have this policy for can peer with production network and have a full
> high quality network.

You have a full high quality network? In Paris only, you
mean? You sound like one of these beancounter ppl when
answering peering requests, man. What a tone, eh. It does
not fit with your network size.

Regardless, we are doing written paperwork for IPv6 peering
already with 6bone addresses? Anyone else does it?

curious,
Alexander