[6bone] pTLA request LOXINFO-TH - review closes 21 January 2003

Bob Fink bob@thefinks.com
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 07:04:03 -0800

6bone Folk,

LOXINFO-TH has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 21
January 2003. Please send your comments to me or the list.

<www.ipv6.loxinfo.co.th>

Thanks,

Bob

===