[6bone] notice of intent to reclaim unused pTLAs, comment period closes 17 January 2003

Bob Fink bob@thefinks.com
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 17:23:11 -0800

Nicolas,

At 01:17 AM 1/3/2003 +0100, Nicolas DEFFAYET wrote:
>On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 03:29, Bob Fink wrote:
>Bob,
>
> > This is a notice of intent to reclaim pTLAs that have not been in use for
> > quite a while (at least several months). Please review the list below.
> >
> > These pTLAs will be returned to the pool, pending comments to me or the
> > list, at the end of two weeks. Please reply to me or the list prior to
> > close of business 17 January 2003.
>
>Many pTLA owner don't read the 6bone mailing-list. I think that it can
>be a good idea to add them in Cc.

It is a requirement that they do per section 8. of RFC 2772. Also, many of
the contacts I have tried have not worked (I'll admit I haven't tried all),
or I have gotten no response.

So, my feeling is that if pTLA holders aren't willing to read the 6bone
list, they aren't serious about their pTLA and the 6bone.

Thanks,

Bob