[6bone] notice of intent to reclaim unused pTLAs, closes 17Jan0

Jeroen Massar jeroen@unfix.org
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:57:42 +0100

Bob Fink wrote the 17th of January 2003:

> 6bone Folk,
>
> The two weeks has gone by on the notice of intent to reclaim
> unused pTLAs. I have received replies from several sites (list below)
and I
> believe we should let them keep their pTLAs as they are actively
trying to do
> something with them.

<SNIP>

> The remainder I will try to contact once more, individually,
> noting in the
> pTLA list that this process is ongoing, but their pTLA will not be
> reclaimed at this time.
>

>   3ffe:e00::/24       IFB/GB
>
>   3ffe:1900::/24      6COM/US-CA
>
>   3ffe:1a00::/24      CAIRN/US
>
>   3ffe:1b00::/24      UL/PT
>
>   3ffe:2300::/24      INFN-CNAF/IT
>
>   3ffe:2700::/24      ERA/SE
>
>   3ffe:8180::/28      TIAI/US

> If you have better info on the lists above, please let me know.
>
> Stay tuned :-)

Of the above list TIAI/US and ERA/SE where already returned.
Are there any updates about the ones left over?

UL/PT is active again since the 19th of February 2003,
at least it's seen in the BGP tables (*) again.

Also 3ffe:d00::/24 (ANSNET/US-DC) and 3ffe:82e0::/28 (LDCOM/FR) are
still not available, any information about those?

Greets,
 Jeroen

* = http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/tla/all/?prefix=3ffe:1b00::/24