[6bone] another tb

Jeroen Massar jeroen@unfix.org
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:49:33 +0100

Abdul Basit wrote:

> hey,
>
>  a new interface to tunnel clients needs to be tested
> at NGC(NextGenCollective), if someone wants to get a tunnel
> please look http://www.stcp.nextgencollective.net

You might be interrested in:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vg-ngtrans-tsp-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vg-ngtrans-tsp-v6v4profile-01.
txt

Which uses a defined XML scheme and allows multiple prefixes to be
assigned to the requester. You will find many common things with your
setup.
Also the above drafts are already succesfully being used by Freenet6 and
they have a number of publicly available clients, see
http://www.freenet6.net.

Also you should use a challenge/response with your MD5 authentication.
Or if you did use it define where you define the challenge/response.
Your current setup is suspect to sniffing and then simply sending
the same signature again. And I am not even talking about replays ;)

Greets,
 Jeroen