[6bone] Address Allocation Question

C.W.L. Hoogenboezem cwl.hoogenboezem@infra.carrier6.net
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:24:51 +0100

Frank,

ARIN has an informative document about this matter on their homepage, and
this is the exact URL: http://www.arin.net/policy/ipv6_policy.html.

Educational projects usually have a good chance of getting their addresses
allocated. Be sure to clearly describe the purpose of your study (and in
particular what it has to do with this project), just as a tip.

Best regards,
  Chris Hoogenboezem
  Carrier6 The Netherlands

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: 6bone-admin@mailman.isi.edu [mailto:6bone-admin@mailman.isi.edu]Namens
Troy, Frank
Verzonden: dinsdag 16 december 2003 13:19
Aan: 6bone@mailman.isi.edu
Onderwerp: [6bone] Address Allocation Question

Hey Folks,

I am currently going through a study to quantify the IPv6 addressing needs
of a very large (global) network.  I need to justify the space so it can be
presented to ARIN without protest.  Where can I find some lessons learned or
good sources of information on this topic?

Thanks

 Frank P. Troy
 SI International
 703-234-6969