[6bone] pTLA request by CTN1 - review closes 16 December 2003

Gav old_mc_donald@hotmail.com
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:45:12 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Wiberg" <danne@wiberg.nu>
To: "'6BONE List'" <6bone@mailman.isi.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [6bone] pTLA request by CTN1 - review closes 16 December 2003

| I don't think mistakes in the past justifies committing more mistakes,
| it is better to look forward and make it right next time.
|
| There may be reasons to support the request, but this is not one of them.
|
| //daniel wiberg

As far as I can see, this isn't a past mistake, but a current one.

TOWARDEX as NDF is referring to was published to the list by Bob on the 2nd
of this Month.
CTN1 was published the very next day.

I can see (excluding this one) 7 replies to CTN1 request.
There are no replies to TOWARDEX request.

They are both similar to me anyway that both should receive the same
treatment/focus/attention.

As in the past however, it does seem that anything remotely NDSoftware
related gets a lot
more focus and attention than others, so far this last day or so proving it
again.

The above however does not detract from what may be questionable
circumstances in which to base
approval/denial of a request.

CTN1 should really be making there own defense and not rely on NDF , errors
and omisions as pointed out should be corrected without delay and then
posted to here as having done so.

Otherwise, personally, I am not in a position in which to support/deny.

Gav...

---
Checked for Viruses (Viri) , Gav...