[6bone] pTLA request by TOWARDEX - review closes 15 December 2003

Bob Fink bob@thefinks.com
Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:48:29 -0800

6bone Folk,

TOWARDEX has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this closes 15 December
2003. Please send your comments to me or the list.

   <http://www.occaid.org>

This may be the last 6bone pTLA allocation made as the phaseout plan
specifies no new pTLA allocations after the end of this year. Thus if
anyone is expecting to request a pTLA, the request must be sent to me no
later than 5 December to allow enough review and approval time prior to 31
December.

Thanks,

Bob

===