[6bone] IPv6 traffic accounting

Richard Furda rfurda@best.ca
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:06:51 +0200

Hello,

IP accounting and other accounting methods are quite primitive and
do not offer such flexibility as netflow. It appears as Netflow v9 supports
IPv6.
I haven't tested it, although in v4 world Netflow provides more than one
might need.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1829/products_feature_guide09186a00801341b2.html#1036433

Richard