[6bone] pTLA request by SAMART-TH - review closes 6 May 2003

Anand Kumria wildfire@progsoc.uts.edu.au
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 23:22:55 +1000

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 04:13:28PM +0300, Pekka Savola wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Anand Kumria wrote:
> > >
> > > Narumol,
> > >
> > > Are you aware that APNIC offers experimental allocations?  Those might be
> > > better fit for your purpose, I think.
> > >

> > Well I certainly wasn't. Are you able to provide a link/pointer to that
> > policy at all?
> >
> > I couldn't find anything on their website to indicate experimental
> > allocation was being undertaken.
>
> http://www.apnic.net/docs/drafts/apnic-draft-experiment-v001.html

Thanks for the pointer. I think sections 6.1, 6.2, 7, 8 and 12 would
give almost anyone pause.

I'm sure that document has an intended, useful, audience in mind. I just
can not think of who that would be at all. Certainly I can't see it fitting
SAMART-TH's request.

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never