[6bone] [From weijun Yin] your help is appreciated!!

yin weijun gw9812@21cn.com
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 22:56:45 +0000

<DIV>Hi all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Firstly, I need to&nbsp;say&nbsp;many thanks to the following &nbsp;kind people for their suggestions:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Florian Frotzler&nbsp;&nbsp; <A href="mailto:florizan.frotzler@gmx.at">florizan.frotzler@gmx.at</A></DIV>
<DIV>Joergen Hovland&nbsp; <A href="mailto:jorgen@hovland.cx">jorgen@hovland.cx</A></DIV>
<DIV>Chuck Yerkes&nbsp; <A href="mailto:chuck+6bone@snew.com">chuck+6bone@snew.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>Leino Tammy&nbsp; <A href="mailto:tammy_leino@snew.com">tammy_leino@snew.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>Gregg C Levine&nbsp; <A href="mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net">hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Secondly, I am a beginner on IP network, and all my web server is built on what I have learned (Tomcat server, JSP, XHTML, SQL and Microsoft Access database system). </DIV>
<DIV>Sorry about that the response of Access database system is really poor, please be more patient, and try agian later.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Finally, I fixed the bugs found by kind people above, and again your helps is appreciated,&nbsp;I hope&nbsp;that there are more kind people to&nbsp;visit <A href="http://free2u.dns2go.com">http://free2u.dns2go.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>Weijun Yin</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am a final year student at <A href="http://www.glos.ac.uk/">University Of Gloucestershire UK</A> and as part of my course I am required to undertake a research project. My project intends to examine Ipv4/Ipv6 migration issues in home network. I would be grateful if you could find the time to answer the following questions to help me with my research. The questionnaire is entirely confidential and it would be greatly appreciated if you could assist me.
<P>There are 14 questions and it will take 3 ~ 5 minutes to complete. </P>
<P></P>