[6bone] Who respect RFC2772 ? (5. The 6Bone Registry + 6. Guidelines for new sites joining the 6Bone)

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:08:00 -0500 (EST)

On 31 Oct 2002, Nicolas DEFFAYET wrote:

May I suggest that you fix your OWN problems before you start pointing out
issues with other peoples objects?  You've had nearly two weeks to correct
that problems I illustrated with your request.  You have not done so.

> Many pTLA don't have reverse delegation for their pTLA, how they can
> delegate the reverse delegation to a 6bone site ?

And who would that be Nicolas?  Have you contacted THEM regarding this
matter?  Are you part of the solution or are you, in typical Nicolas
DEFFAYET fashion, simply part of the problem?

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
President                 | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
EnterZone, Inc            | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Network Consulting Services       |