[6bone] source-based routing

Andree Toonk andree@bos.nl
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:12:53 +0100

Hi everyone,

I´ve got 2 connections to the 6bone (2 ipv6 in ipv4 tunnels).
This host acts like a router for other ipv6 hosts in my network.

I would like to implement source-based routing on this host.
So that the correct packets go to the correct tunnel.
This router-host is a linux (debian) system, with kernel 2.4.18.
Is there software available which can perform this?
In Ipv4 I could use the iproute2 package, but I´m not sure if this supports source-based routing in ipv6.
Are there alternative software packages for source-based routing in Linux?

Thanks,
 Andree

--
Andree Toonk